Transfer SPA to Arbitrum from Ethereum
If you have SPA on Ethereum Mainnet, you need to bridge to Arbitrum to use SPA on the Sperax DApp!
The Arbitrum bridge is currently accepting wSPA, so you must wrap your SPA in order to bridge it. Don’t worry, the value of your tokens will not change.
Below you can find both text and video instructions for transferring SPA to Arbitrum. Please make sure you have some ETH in your wallet to manage gas fees when wrapping and bridging SPA.
- 2.Make sure you are connected to Ethereum Mainnet
- 3.Manually input the wSPA token address
- 1.wSPA: 0x2a95FE4c7e64e09856989F9eA0b57B9AB5f770CB
- 4.Approve Contract and Deposit
- 1.Please make sure to add the L2 SPA token address in your wallet when it is connected to Arbitrum
- 2.SPA L2: 0x5575552988A3A80504bBaeB1311674fCFd40aD4B
Note: Press ‘Enter’ after entering wSPA token address to select Wrapped Sperax